With over 50 years of experience, Alliance Catering is considered one of the most trusted names in Business, Education and Aged Care food services.
We are currently recruiting for a skilled and unique Chef to provide our customers with a exceptional food service experience at one of our Airport Lounges in Melbourne
You will provide support and assistance to the site by successfully managing the kitchen operations. From managing cost of goods to implementing specialised menus, events, placing and receiving orders and maintaining all areas of Food Safety.
Based at our Clients' premises at Melbourne Airport, this role entails working in a fast-paced environment, often under high pressure. We are looking for a new team member to learn, adapt and become part of our hospitality family, where great food & service is our specialty.
This hands-on role will require you to work as an all-rounder, highly competent and confident in both front and back of house operations.
- Qualified Chef ( Certificate III Commercial Cookery)
- Retail customer sales experience preferred
- The ability to make fantastic looking and delicious tasting food offers
- Understanding of current food trends in retail food service in Melbourne
- Prior experience in a commercial kitchen, high end fine dining experience sought
- Food and hygiene food safety certificates required
- Great personal grooming, presentation and a confident and pleasant manner
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
- Market leader in Hospitality services
- Great work/life balance,
- Hands-on site training and support
- Free parking available and uniforms provided
- Environment that embraces a culture of great service, team work and customer interaction
You will share Alliance's vision for providing food which is fresh, nutritious and of a high calibre, making each dish fresh on site each and every day. In return, we will provide you with a safe and dynamic work environment where on the job training and career opportunities are available to further advance your career.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that is committed to fresh food and great people, we want to hear from you!
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply
Advertised: 18 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 06 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time