Job no: 500733
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
- Full time position – Western suburbs VIC
- Growing business with a track record of promoting within
- ASX 100 listed
Who we are
When you start to think of waste as a resource, it opens up a world of possibilities. Cleanaway is the largest waste management company in Australia providing sustainable waste management solutions to a range of customers including councils, small businesses, large corporate entities and government agencies to provide sustainable waste management solutions.
As part of Cleanaway’s Solids Business Unit and service delivery team, the Operations Coordinator is a challenging but rewarding role where no day is the same. This is a fast paced environment with a tight knit team who are committed to delivering outcomes on time, every time. In the role you will be responsible for ensuring optimal planning and coordinating of facilities in your control. Responsibilities also include:
- Ensure all fleet, equipment, vehicles and staff are compliant with Cleanaway’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with the National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme (NHVAS)
- Coordinate daily schedules to support customer requirements and intercompany transfers of waste.
- Liaise with customers to ensure contract requirements are met and jobs are completed on time
- Maintain clear and effective communication with all internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and experience
To be successful for this position you will have proven experience managing and scheduling a small work force or similar environment where you have utilised your strong resource coordination and communication skills. You will have a passion for exceeding customer expectations with a “can do” attitude, be results focused and be a team player. You will also require the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management and relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage time, competing priorities and being flexible.
- A strong customer focus.
- Intermediate IT skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Database and Customer Relationship Management tools).
How to apply
Cleanaway is an employer of equal opportunity and encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like it could be you’re the next step in your career, then upload your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: 09 Jan 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 23 Jan 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: