Cargo Warehouse Operator - Melbourne Airport
- Must Have Current Police Check or ASIC PASS
- Rotating Shifts
- Melbourne Airport Location
Our client, who is leader within the industry in providing Ground Handling Services are currently seeking Cargo Handlers for their premises located at Melbourne Airport - Tullamarine.
The positions are a casual, based on minimum 20 hours per week over a 7 Day rotating roster. You must be flexible in working both weekends and public holidays to support the business operations and tight schedules. The client will offer a great working environment (including parking), remuneration and a fantastic opportunity to further a career within the industry.
Key Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing Cargo for flights
- Transferring Cargo
- Break down of cargo
- Forklift operation
- Loading and Unloading Aircraft's
- Manual Handling (Up to 25kg)
- RF Scanning
- Data Entry
Successful applications must have the following skills and capabilities:
- Aviation and/or Freight Forwarding Experience but not essential
- Current ASIC or Current police check
- Minimum 2 year's Forklift experience
- Knowledge and awareness of Dangerous Goods and Safe Handling requirements
- High level of security awareness
- A Strong attention to detail
- To work within an autonomously, fast paced team environment, as well as work independently
- Meet strict deadlines
- Strong administration skills is a must
- Be physically fit
- Please note this role requires you to be around animals, if you have allergies please take this into consideration
Great hourly rate plus loading and overtime if applicable. Evaluations will be overseen post three months.
Initially this will be a three month opportunity for the right candidate; with the possibility of extension alternatively this may lead to a permanent position within the organisation.
Suitable candidates will be required to undergo a Numeracy test prior to commencement followed by a Police Check along with a Drug and Alcohol Test.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Renee Ramsay on 03 9314 8999.
To view all Baytech job opportunities visit www.baytechindustrial.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: