LP CONSULTING SERVICES
Our client are global leaders in the logistics and supply chain management who are looking for an experienced Transport Administrator with superior customer service skills to join their team in Tullamarine ASAP!
In your new role you will be part of a fast-paced and motivated working environment working with one of Australia's globally known logistics providers. With your previous Customer Service/ Transport coordination experience you will assist internal and external stakeholders with all enquires.
- Answering customer service inquiries
- Liaising with clients and internal staff
- Data entry
- Adhoc Administration duties where needed
- Coordinate/Oversee freight movements
- Tracking transport
Skills and experience required:
- Experience within transport and/or logistics
- Data entry experience
- SAP experience desired
- Spreadsheet experience
- Available for an ASAP start
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: