Civil Labourer - North Westerns Suburbs
DASH CONSTRUCTION SOLUTIONS PTY LTD
Melbourne Airport, VIC
Dash Construction Solutions is a well-regarded trades & labour hire business that focus on the civil sector of the Melbourne market.
Due to an increased demand for our services, we are looking for experienced Civil labourers with proven road construction experience for long term project (16months) based in the North Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties.
- Assist with trenching, excavation and pavement works
- Carry out basic levelling
- Operate rollers pad-foot, smooth drum etc
- Lay pipes and conduits
- Participate in all heavy labouring duties
- Any other duties as directed by the Site Manager
To apply you must have the following as a minimum:
- Proven experience in the above duties (Minimum 24 months in Australia)
- Relevant qualifications and tickets (Construction Industry White Card)
- Own car
- Be pysically fit
- Good work ethic
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Work will be on a casual basis with schedules provided with appropriate notice. If the candidate works well in our client’s environment there is opportunity for a full-time position after 13-week trial period.
The rate will be $30 per hour depending on performance, experience, attitude, skills and other capabilities.
Plus a daily travel allowance, super and coinvest contributions
If you believe you are the appropriate candidate for the job and have the required experience, please send your resume.
All successful applicants will be contacted for a face to face interview at our office on St Kilda Rd.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: