Melbourne Airport, VIC
Creating fresh award-winning meals and delivering outstanding service, dnata catering is Australia’s largest inflight catering company.
With a geographically diverse footprint, the company employs over 3,000 people across 11 cities, produces over 25 million meals and services over 250 thousand flights each year.
Offering a suite of services, dnata catering is more than an inflight caterer, managing buy-on-board catering programs, providing inflight retail solutions and operating airport lounges.
Parent company dnata - part of the Emirates Group – is one of the world’s largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports.
Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and inflight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world. Each day, the company handles over 1,800 flights, carries over 8,450 tonnes of cargo, assists over 243,000 passengers, books over 21,000 hotel stays and uplifts over 320,000 meals.
We are currently seeking Lounge Attendants to join our team and Marhaba Lounge at the Melbourne Airport.
This role is responsible for providing consistent and high-quality standard of food and beverage set up/service to all guests of the Marhaba Lounge in Melbourne Airport.
- Prepare food ensuring smooth delivery of serving activities at the lounge.
- Preparation and organisation of catering orders.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Regular stock orders.
- Make coffee as requested.
- Responsible for opening and closing the lounge.
- Balancing of the till.
- Cleaning duties where required.
- Maintain WHS And HACCAP standards at all times.
- Must have experience working in a café environment, with barista skills.
- Proven experience with handling cash.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Relevant qualifications/certificate within hospitality is an advantage.
- Flexible with a rotating roster.
- Willing attitude and strong customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Immaculate grooming presentation and hygiene.
- Strong understanding of food safety standards
- Current RSA certificate is compulsory
If you are interested in this role, we would like to hear from you!
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: