Who are we?
The Toll Group is the Asian region's leading provider of integrated logistics services, generating annual revenue of AU$8.3 billion and employing over 40,000 people across an extensive network of 1,200 sites throughout more than 50 countries across the world. We’re committed to providing a safe, diverse, satisfying and fulfilling workplace for all of our people. We value integrity, trust, teamwork and being open and transparent.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Analyst to join our Linehaul division. Reporting to the Planning and Scheduling Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating and developing a best in class planning process for the business. This position also requires a motivated professional who is results driven and capable of influencing change in a fast paced and demanding environment. The role is the integration point between the Commercial, Finance, Operations and Planning teams, and serves as a key contact for the Linehaul Planning team.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Assist with the facilitation of the S&OP process and proactively identify potential problems which may impact the Linehaul business.
- Pro-actively anticipate changes in supply and demand, and collaborate with the business to achieve optimal solutions for events before they occur.
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of S&OP plans and proactively manage capacity.
- Work closely with the Demand Management team to review forecast performance which influences the supply plan.
- Conduct deep dive analysis into poor performing KPI’s and facilitate resolutions and action plans for acknowledged issues.
- Assist the Transport Scheduling team with generating transport schedules, load planning and optimising routes; whilst ensuring logistical risks are mitigated and service-level agreements are achieved.
The ideal candidate?
The successful candidate will have previous experience within in-depth S&OP planning. Experience within manufacturing or FMCG will be highly desired. You will be analytical in your approach and have excellent communications and organisational skills and be able to work in a high pressured environment.
For a confidential discussion regarding the role please contact Solomon Samson, Toll People, 03 9049 4013
We will not be liable for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers from recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: