Who are we?
The Toll Group is the Asian region's leading provider of integrated logistics services, generating annual revenue of AU$8.3 billion and employing over 40,000 people across an extensive network of 1,200 sites throughout more than 50 countries across the world. We’re committed to providing a safe, diverse, satisfying and fulfilling workplace for all of our people. We value integrity, trust, teamwork and being open and transparent.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Linehaul Resource Scheduler to join our Linehaul division. Reporting to the Planning and Scheduling Manager, you will be responsible for generating equipment schedules to support the Linehaul network schedule, scheduling maintenance, tracking equipment for issues and resolution; whilst ensuring logistical risks are mitigated and service-level agreements are achieved. This role is pivotal in delivering cost effective and exceptional customer service to Toll Linehaul customers by creating an environment of continuous improvement that differentiates Linehaul from its competitors.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Conduct resource mix requirement analysis and work with various stakeholders to support the execution of requirements.
- Conduct capacity planning to ensure adequate equipment is available to deliver the supply plan incorporating maintenance requirements.
- Develop strategies to minimise costs and develop processes to enhance the Toll Linehaul business.
- Continuous analysis for the understanding of flex requirements of resources within the national network of the Linehaul business to achieve best possible outcomes in terms of customer service, reliability and cost.
- Utilise industry best practices and continuous improvements to continually enhance the planning and scheduling process.
The ideal candidate?
The successful candidate will have previous experience within the transport industry coordinating a large fleet or worked in a similar capacity. Experience within a planning and coordinating Linehaul movements will be highly desired. Having an understanding of various transport legislation, OHS legislation and load restraints is also essential for this role. You will be analytical in your approach and have excellent communications and organisational skills and be able to work in a high pressured environment.
For a confidential discussion regarding the role please contact Solomon Samson, Toll People, 03 9049 4013
We will not be liable for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers from recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: