Who are we?
The Toll Group is the Asian region's leading provider of integrated logistics services, generating annual revenue of AU$8.3 billion and employing over 40,000 people across an extensive network of 1,200 sites throughout more than 50 countries across the world. We’re committed to providing a safe, diverse, satisfying and fulfilling workplace for all of our people. We value integrity, trust, teamwork and being open and transparent.
As part of Toll Group’s new growth strategy, we are looking for a HSE Coordinator to join a key business unit. You will be responsible for, driving the proactive implementation and continual improvement of Health, Safety and Environmental culture, strategy, plan and performance. Reporting to the Site HSE Manager, your primary role will be to ensure the delivery of process and practical application of systems to ensure that everybody gets home safely.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Engage with the leadership team to ensure HSE responsibilities and expectations are understood and enacted by all
- Provide HSE advice and technical support to the leadership team and employees
- Support the business to manage and maintain the HSE risk profile, risk assessment and risk management processes
- Conducting and reporting on incident investigations and recommending system improvements, assisting in the investigation and management of SSI (Significant Safety Incident) cases.
- Lead and support organisational change to achieve a positive safety culture and achievement of HSE objectives and targets
The ideal candidate?
As the successful candidate you will have tertiary qualifications in HSE or related discipline and will have a proven track record in in HSE systems implementation, managing and administering safety. You will have experience in an environment within industries such as logistics, resources or manufacturing and have a strong understanding and working knowledge of relevant safety legislation and standards. An excellent problem solver, you will have strong analytical skills, attention to detail, be a strong communicator and have the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels of the business.
In return, you will be rewarded with an inclusive and dynamic team environment, a passionate company culture and the opportunity to be an integral part of Toll’s new direction.
For a confidential discussion regarding the role please contact Samantha Stojcevski, Toll People, 03 9049 4003.
We will not be liable for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers from recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: