Quality & Training Manager - Drivers
Melbourne Airport, VIC
Who are we?
The Toll Group is the Asian region's leading provider of integrated logistics services, generating annual revenue of AU$8.3 billion and employing over 40,000 people across an extensive network of 1,200 sites throughout more than 50 countries across the world. We’re committed to providing a safe, diverse, satisfying and fulfilling workplace for all of our people. We value integrity, trust, teamwork and being open and transparent.
As part of Toll’s new growth strategy an opportunity has arisen for a National Driver Trainer & Quality Manager to join one of our business units. This leadership position will oversee the delivery of our national dangerous goods driver learning programs along with managing and maintaining our associated OHS management system. You will create programs and training modules for your large team of front-line trainers to roll-out.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Development of training delivery plans that are operationally pertinent, efficient and compliant, ensuring daily operational impacts are minimised
- Ensure results are achieved by using both formal and informal processes to monitor training effectiveness
- Manager the performance and mentor for the driver trainers and drivers through formal and informal staff appraisals and coaching
- Monitor the compliance of the OHSMS to relevant standards, and assists in internal and external audits to ensure learnings are integrated nationally
- Develop training programs and materials that are operationally relevant, efficient and compliant with relevant internal and external standards
- Partner in the development and deployment of innovative approaches or technologies to drive business growth and continuous improvement
The ideal candidate?
To be successful in this role you will be qualified in Certificate Cert IV in Training & Assessment or equivalent. You will demonstrate extensive experience in training methodology, processes and quality systems. Having a background developing training programs across large national footprints will be essential. Your experience in safety, compliance and/or dangerous goods will be highly regarded. You will be a strong influencer with the ability to communicate at all levels across the business and have a positive and proactive approach.
In return, you will be rewarded with an inclusive and dynamic team environment, a passionate company culture and the opportunity to be an integral part of Toll’s new direction.
For a confidential discussion regarding the role please contact Heath Wickins, Toll People, 03 9049 4019
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: