About the role…
Are you ready to take your next career step and join a highly successful, industry leading global business?
We are seeking an enthusiastic Storeperson who takes pride in their work, to join and support our busy branch in Sandown on a full time basis. Reporting to the Branch Manager, your key focus will be to accurately pick, pack and dispatch stock orders in a timely manner. A team player, you'll be proactive in keeping our warehouse tidy.
What you need to be successful:
- Previous warehouse experience with a focus on receivables and dispatching
- A team oriented and methodical approach to all aspects of your work
- Drivers licence and forklift licence advantageous
- Physical capacity to lift up to 20kg
- A commitment to safety and building strong working relationships
- A genuine interest in the automotive-electrical industry and be willing to learn
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Above all, passion to be the best and continually raise the standard!
Ashdown-Ingram, a division of GPC Asia Pacific, is Australia and New Zealand's largest supplier of automotive electrical and thermal control parts to the automotive repair trade, resellers, mines and transport market. Our product range includes alternators, lighting, air conditioning components, tools, industrial supplies and more.
We are a company built on the strength of our people. We pride ourselves on our diverse culture of leadership, continuous improvement, innovation, quality and safety. This has enabled us to evolve into a market leading business operating for over 50 years with 55 branches and over 500+ employees.
Why work for us…
Being part of a global organization, we have a diverse range of career opportunities and future pathways, combined with learning and development opportunities for our team.
In addition to this we can also offer you:
- Rewards and employee recognition;
- Market tested remuneration package;
- On the job training and development;
- Staff discounts across the GPC Asia Pacific group of Companies;
- Structured and supportive team environment;
- Private health insurance discounts;
- Employee Assistant Program;
- Internal promotional activities & team engagement events
Interested in working with us?
We aim to ensure the right, talented team members are recruited and retained within our business, supported by a culture of continuous learning and development. This enables Ashdown-Ingram to maintain our key competitive advantage.If this sounds like a business you would like to join, please click the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your resume and covering letter.
For further information about Ashdown-Ingram please click the link below to visit us on LinkedIn:
Ashdown-Ingram is a Business Unit of GPC Asia Pacific, a part of Genuine Parts Company, a world leading US Corporation.
Learn more at: https://gpcasiapac.com/